All Saints Church is a part of St. Matthew Parish that was founded on January 4, 2021. The former All Saints Parish was combined with St. Bonaventure, Glenshaw, Holy Spirit, Millvale, and St. Aloysius, Reserve Township to form the new parish community serving Etna, Glenshaw, Millvale, and Reserve Township. Fr. James R. Gretz was appointed the founding pastor of the new parish.
The All Saints Church building in Etna Borough was dedicated on December 19, 1915. Architect John Theodore Comès was involved in the initial design of the church building. He was also instrumental in the design of another of St. Matthew’s church buildings: Holy Spirit Church (formerly known as St. Anthony Church), Millvale, PA.